Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I GOT LOST!!!

Okay Everyone,

Did you miss me??? I got lost, lol!! I don't know how often I will be able to blog but, I am going to try to update more! I haven't blogged in (well) FOREVER!! Can't really catch you up but I will try to promise to update more often from here on out!

I was challenged yet again by Heather to lose some weight. I am soooo bad!! I fall off the band wagon WAY too easily! This is only 30 days so, I am going to give it my all!! I am going to do Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred! If you want to join us, we are starting today December 2 and will run through December 31st. Come on y'all!! We can do this!! I don't know about y'all but I sure could use to lose some weight before the new year begins!!

Praying to stay strong and determined for AT LEAST the next 30 days! Anybody in??

No comments: