Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Think I am Dreaming!

Today something happened that I didn't think ever would! I finished this semester with an A in Algebra. I can NOT tell you how SUPER excited I am!!! I worked really, really hard for that A and am extremely proud of it!! WooHoo!! I was terrible in math in high school....I mean TERRIBLE!! I wish I would have had the yearning and discipline that I have now back when I initially enrolled in college at *insert a throat clearing here* 18 years of age!! That seems like forever ago!! Better late than never I guess!! I hope my enthusiasm for school continues as I pursue my dream of becoming a teacher! I don't ever want to lose my drive!! Now it is time to enjoy a nice holiday break with my family until the Spring Semester resumes January 11th!! Yay!!

No comments: