Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cutest Kindergartener Ever



Brackston with his Kindergarten teacher Ms. Rackley

Look at that adorable face. Tonight was meet the teacher night and my little man was super excited!! He played shy (which we all know is like crazy) for a slight second but, then he warmed up! He was a bit overwhelmed by all the girls in his class. When we were there all the other students that were there were all girls. He was so funny!! His reaction was super cute. He told his teacher "What are all these girls doing in here, I don't know any girls." It was hysterical!! His teacher laughed and I found that to be the best time to inform her that he might possibly be the entertainer of the group. She laughed and said I think that is great, every class needs one. So, maybe she will be a good teacher and will appreciate his humor and quirkiness!!! Let's pray that she is incredibly patient and is good with loving my baby boy!! I will keep you updated and will report back. We start school officially on Monday so, I will send more photos then.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Amazing!! I can't believe that he old enough to go to kindergarten!! Hope he has a great first day on Monday!!!