Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Amazing Love


The love of my life

Have any of you had those days where you just feel so incredibly blessed to be happily married? Today, I feel just amazed by the love that I feel for my wonderfully caring, supportive, and may I add adorable husband! When I met this man over 6 years ago I had no idea what God had in store for us. After just getting out of a bad marriage and seriously doubting whether I even wanted to date again, much less get married again, I just couldn't have even dreamed this kind of love. I know I am getting kind of mushy but, his eyes melt me and that smile just brightens my day. His humor is timed just perfectly and his laughter is infectious. I love the touch of his hands, his strong embrace and sweet soul. I am just amazed and often feel undeserving of the second chance at love. What an amazing God we have that gives us second chances and the desire to love completely again. This is what God planned for man and woman. A marriage full of love, support and growth together. It is not an anniversary or even valentine's day but simply a day when I just feel blessed to be loved by such an incredible man. Thank you God for creating this love for me. I love you babe'!!

1 comment:

washburnwifey said...

I am so happy to have you as a sister-n-law, and I just love you and Brian and the kiddos to death. You are all awesome. I am so lucky to be apart of your family.

Love ya Always
Gin