Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun with family

Our family spent the last few days with my family in Hempstead. Wow, we had such a great time!! We very rarely get to go on a trip with all 5 of us. Bless his heart, Bryan is normally working hard for our family so, we normally have to go without him or we are without a couple of the kids or something. Not this time. Bryan took vacation and we all got to go as a family!! Yea!! What was the event you ask? We went for a family fish fry!!! Gotta love those! My cousin Jason and his sweet girlfriend Kim hosted a party in honor of my cousin Billy (a.k.a Buck to those of you that knew him when he was a little guy)! He is in the Army and home on leave from Alaska before leaving to join our forces in Iraq fighting for our country. I am so super proud of him. He has become an amazing man and I loved spending every second possible with him. I am blessed to have him as a cousin and lucky to call him a friend. These last few days were filled with lots of laughter!! I love getting together and reminissing! Here are a few pictures of the weekend! Billy leaves for Iraq in September so please, remember him in your prayers.


Billy Ray Kirkham proudly serving our country


My hubby Bryan with my cousin Billy


My cousin Jason, Me and my cousin Billy


My goofy cousins Billy and Jason


My beautiful baby girl with her baby cousin Madison (my cousin Jason's little girl)


Billy with all 3 of my babies, Kyle, Brackston and Brittanie


Kim and Me (Sorry about the photo, I left my make-up in Belton)


My cousin Jason and his adorable girlfriend Kim

1 comment:

Artisticle said...

Goodluck to Buck and thank you for serving!