Friday, August 1, 2008

The Proud NeNe

I know I haven't posted in awhile. Things have just been crazy. I have so much to tell you guys but, today I have decided to focus on one of the true joys of my life, my nephew. Those of you that know me, know that I waited for what seems like forever to have a niece or nephew. I have only one brother and I didn't think he was ever going to marry and make me an aunt. Looking back I am very glad that he waited for just the right one. I am blessed with an amazing sister-in-law who is beautiful, hysterical and an incredible wife to my brother and mother to my adorable nephew. My sweet David Austin is growing so fast. He is 1 year and 5 months old. That almost kills me to say that, I can't believe he is so big. Anyway, he has started talking and my brother downloaded a video on youtube that I thought I would share with my new blog friends. Have fun watching this quick video of my baby! Talk to you soon.


No comments: