Saturday, September 6, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL


Fight Mighty Tigers


Tiger Pride
(Left to right) Kyle's buddy Andrew, Kyle, Brittanie's friend Ashlee and Britt



TO TIGERS!!
Ok, so last night was our first Tiger football game. It did not go so well, sniff sniff. We were all there proudly wearing our red and white and ready to cheer them on. We actually all went because my baby girl was making her first appearance on the field in uniform playing until her little hearts content!! Go Baby Girl!!! I was so proud!!! I can't believe that it is time for my baby to be out on that field. It seems like just yesterday that it was me out on that field holding that flute high and now I am the band parent, Scary!!! Anyway, they did a phenominal job play Na Na Hey Hey, Goodbye!!!!! It sounded great! The junior highs stood on the field with the Belton High Marching 100! Yea!!! The down fall, I tried to take pictures of my baby while she was on the field but, it was a no go!! They were horrible so, we have to settle for the only one I got, sniff sniff!! Needless to say the half time performance was the most exciting part of the night. Our mighty Tigers fell to Round Rock McNeil 35 - 6! Oh well, there is always next week. Go Tigers.


Go LBMS Band!! WHEW!!


Brackston and The star of our show

2 comments:

Uganda Mission said...

I AM SORRY ABOUT THE PICS!!!!!! I will never volunteer for that job again. :)

Eigna said...

That IS weird that you are a band mom! I have fond memories of band trips, marching and football games. You were in all of them. :) Sure doesn't seem that long ago! I guess we really are getting old! :)