Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Road To Success

Ok...so I know that I haven't written in awhile but I wanted to update you! I did join weight watchers last Saturday so, this week was my first weigh in and it was a success!!! I got on the scale this morning and was told I had a great week! I lost 5.4 pounds!!!!! YEA!!! Hard work does pay off!!!! This week was one intentional bite after another. I was very disciplined and I am happy for a good start to my life change. I am moving through this week with hopefully the same success. This week our meeting talked about dancing and moving to the music to get exercise. I love, love, love to dance, I just don't get to much. I am going to do my best to incorporate it more in my week. Maybe I will get up a little earlier and try to walk to tunes or just get up and turn some music on and move to the music in my living room. We also were reminded of a song that I will leave you with that will hopefully inspire you to get moving and enjoy each day regardless of what is going on in your life. The journey continues..........

2 comments:

washburnwifey said...

You go girl you are doing awesome. 5.4 lbs you rock!!! Keep up the hard work and it should pay off. I am struggling but at least you are kicking butt!! Love ya honey

See ya soon then we can shop for skinny clothes!! whoohoo :)

Eigna said...

I am so excited for you! It has been a long road for me and I am still not done. I am so glad we can share this journey! Keep working hard...it will payoff! :)