Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MOTIVATION AT IT'S BEST

BIGGEST LOSER ROCKS!!! I totally love this show!!! These people all remind me of me at my worst (which would be now!):-( I get so motivated watching these people bust their tail on TV and I think, I can do this!! Then I walk over and get something else to eat, whether it be a second helping or dessert. It is a terrible admission, I know!! I have been thinking about what I could do to loose this weight once and for all! I pretty much decided that I was going to join all of my friends in Weight Watchers! My thought was I can't stop if I have people to hold me accountable. I have 3 friends that are currently successful in the program in 3 different stages. One is getting ready to hit her 40 pound mark (you go girl), one has been in since June and doing well and one just started!! I am very blessed to have friends that support me and drag me along when need be!!! I am also incredibly blessed to have a husband that loves me regardless but, you know what, he deserves more. I want him to be proud of me but, more importantly than that I want to be here to love him for another 75 years!!! I also want to inspire my children to be the healthiest they can be so our family can be happy and healthy together! I will keep you all posted on my progress!!

3 comments:

Eigna said...

The hardest part for me is figuring out why I overeat and treating it from the source. I am still struggling with that. I wish you luck on your new journey! I will be rooting for you!

Holly Steele said...

Way to go! I will be rooting for you:)

Keep us all posted on your journey!

I love reading your blog

Mandy said...

Jeniece, I have been on Weight Watchers since July and have dropped 15 pounds. It is hard but exciting when you see the weight dropping off. Stick with it and you will see results quicker than you think.