Monday, September 15, 2008

Such A Proud Mom


My Beautiful Tiger

Today for the first time in 6 years, my baby girl suited out and played to the best of her ability!!! I was tickled pink!! As many of you know, she hasn't played an organized sport since she played soccer when I was pregnant with Brackston so, I was super stoked to see her enjoying a team sport! This was her first game of the season and they did an incredible job!!


GO #22!!!


READY, SET.....


My Girl started the game off!!


She is ready for action!

The game was back and forth the whole time but, what I loved the most is that all of the girls on the court were having a blast! There is nothing better than watching your child enjoying what they are doing and succeeding all at the same time.


Final Score, GO LADY TIGERS!!!

Totally A proud Momma moment. I thought I would share some pictures so you could see my beauty in action. Today she had 8 loved ones there cheering her on and she would love to see her cheering section grow!! We would love to see some of you at the next game!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

No comments: