Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dark Golden Brown

Ok ladies, I made the decision to bite the bullet and color it!! I hesitated for quite awhile today but, I finally did it. I am actually pretty pleased with it too. It isn't to much different than what it was but it looks a lot more even. The last color that I had put on it was grown way out so the bottom half had a red hint and the top half was my natural color (plus a little grey)! I still have one stubborn hair that decided it wasn't going to color so, that one shall stay grey I guess!

Anyway, I really am pretty pleased with the outcome and so I just wanted to share. My favorite thing about my new color is that it kind of reminds me of a smooth dark chocolate bar. Mmmmmmmm.....it makes me just want to go out and get one :-).






2 comments:

Eigna said...

I like it! I love the cut as well. Very cute....thanks for watching TBL with me, just wish we could have been together eating celery and rutabaga. :)

Heather B. said...

I love it!!!