Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Empty Me

As this year ends and next year is quickly approaching, I look back and wonder what I could have done differently to be a better model of Christ's love for us. Wow, is that an overwhelming thought. I start everyday with the best of intentions but instead I let life get in the way of who my focus should be on. After thinking about what I could do to change, this song came to mind. Take a second and listen while reading the lyrics.



I absolutely love what this song says and represents! It's powerful and moving! I can't think of a better prayer for not only myself but for all those that I love as well. As we finish this holiday season and bring in the new year I pray that God does Empty Me of all my selfishness and fullish things in this life that takes me away from him. This is not only my prayer for myself but, for you as well. Have a blessed holiday season.

No comments: