Saturday, July 19, 2008

Deep Thoughts

Have you ever just wanted to change everything about your life? I have really been praying about all the decisions that I need to make to make my home a better place to be. There are so many things going on in my brain that I can't even straighten it all out. I just wish I had someone here to make all my decisions for me and it would be much easier. See the problem is I know what it is that I want in my life and the way that I need to go about it but, there is someone in the way that I can't avoid. The dreaded ex!!! He is not going to make all these changes easy because a lot of these changes involve my two oldest kids which are his as well. Unfortunately, I make all the changes that I want to make without him cooperating! This may all end up in a mess before we are all finished. I am thinking, well I know that the only thing that I can do is pray about it because that is the only way that I will feel OK about the decisions that are being made. Being deep in thought hurts my head!!! Anybody else feel that way? Oh well, life goes on and I am sure that there are lots more hard decisions down the road!

1 comment:

Eigna said...

Being an adult is not fun! I for one, would love to have someone make decisions for me. Keep your chin up!