Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Incredibly Out of Shape


In the last couple of days I have realized how truly out of shape that I am!! Yesterday, I spent the day helping a great friend move. You know how you are told to lift with your legs to keep from hurting your back? Well does anyone care about my poor legs??? Hello?!!! I could barely even move today when I woke up. My legs were crazy sore. How ridiculous, huh? It seems crazy for someone of my age to be so out of shape. So just to you know stretch out my legs I opted to go on a walk this morning for 40 minutes. After I got back they didn't hurt nearly as bad but they were majorly pulsating!!! Retarded!!! I am going to give it my best shot to continue walking! I think that it made me feel better throughout the day. You gotta love aging and not taking care of yourself in the process. I am going to do my best to be on my way to a fabulous new me!!! Before you know it, I will be SMOKIN'!!! Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I am right here with ya sista!!! In shape is not a word that is in my vocabulary!! But it should be!!

You can do it!!!