Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome Back Beautiful

Today was exciting because my baby girl came back from her mission trip!!! She had what she calls an amazing experience!!!! I was so excited! When I asked her to tell me of her experience the first thing she told me was how touching the appreciation shown by the recipients of the wheelchair ramps. She said one specific one rolled up his ramp with tears in his eyes and she just lost it. You know I love how amazing God is! His grace and love is so amazing. Today in church our associate pastor said something that really stuck with me. He said that most of the Bible is written in stories and that is no accident. Our lives are lived by stories and a story that my baby experienced this last week showed her what is was like to be an angel in someone else's world and represent God's love to them. I am so grateful that she had the opportunity and that God worked in her. I pray that she will be the young lady that God would have her be and that she seeks him with every breath that she takes and every decision she makes. All of this was also a reminder to me that I need to be a better steward of what Christ has given me in my life. My wish for all of you is that if God gives you a mission that you joyfully fulfill it in His love so that you may share His love with someone else.

No comments: