Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Official!!



It's Official!! The bug has officially reached and infected The Washburn Family! I am afraid that this is not going to be a fun weekend AT ALL! Bryan, got sick first with what he was told by the doctor's was the worst kind of flu that is going around! His first concern was us! He was worried that we would get it! I told him "Babe', you don't worry about us we will be fine. You just get better!" Well, I guess I was wrong! I started feeling badly yesterday evening and Brackston joined us at about 1:30 this morning! I just can't breathe....but, my little man is sleeping in the bathroom he feels so bad! Poor baby!! I so don't like when he is sick! I feel helpless! So anyway, here is your warning!! Stay away from the Washburn's house for the weekend! We are probably not going to be your best option for a fun outing! Keep us in your prayers! I gotta go my poor baby is crying and calling my name!

No comments: