Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thank you Lord!

Here lately, I am feeling like a new person! A better me, of sorts! By the grace of God, I have changed a lot of things about me, a more disciplined me! I am working on my weight (13 lbs. down thanks weight watchers), I have been investing in my marriage by walking through The Love Dare (from the movie Fireproof) with my hubby (thank you God), I have re-organized my budget (that seems to be working wonderfully, thanks Heather) and I recently started a new routine for keeping up with my chores here at home (that I am really loving, thanks Angie)! On top of all that, I started the process of going back to school to get my teaching degree (It is about time!) I am not sure how all of this came about ALL AT ONCE but, they are all welcomed changes! I believe that God is really working on me! I believe that He is saying...."Hello my child, I am ready (at anytime) for you to become the Godly Woman that I created you to be! I am ready for you to get your life organized in such a fashion that you can achieve the things that I have in store for you and use the blessings given to you for My glory!" Thank you God for opening my eyes at the time in my life where I was ready to receive it! Thank you for loving me and continuing to work on me on a daily basis. Thank you for not giving up on me and for waiting for and encouraging me to be the person that you created me to be! Your grace is amazing and sufficient! Thank you Lord!

P.S. Pray for Bryan through all of these changes! I am afraid it can be a little overwhelming.

1 comment:

Kim said...

What an encouraging reminder that God is worthy of our praise for any change with our lives! I'm grateful He's choosing to work in you today and am going to stop and pray right now for you that He will give you encouragement to persevere! Let me know if I can ever help out...