Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Special Friends


Today I had the pleasure of taking one of my best friends to lunch for her 32nd birthday! As I sit here thinking what I could write about today to go along with this amazing picture, I am perplexed! I don't really know what I could say to express what her friendship and love have meant to me over the past 19 years! You know there are lots of crazy memories that I could tell you about that would make you laugh until your ribs hurt (and do us on occasion) but you still wouldn't fully understand what she means to me! There is absolutely nothing in my life that she has not been through with me whether it has been a trial or triumph. We have essentially grown up together and now are watching our kids grow up together. Heather, what a joy it was to watch as you received some of God's most prize possessions and have become an incredible Mom. It was wonderful to watch you finally meet and fall in love with the man that treats you and loves you like I always felt you needed to be treated and loved! I enjoy still every single conversation we have and every minute we spend together! I wouldn't trade for your friendship for anything and you will hold a forever place in my life and my heart! Thank you for your friendship! I love you girl!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I love you too!!! Thanks for such a great lunch!