Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thirteen Years Ago Today!!


My Baby Girl is 13 today!

I can not believe it! Thirteen years ago today, I was holding my first born and admiring my precious baby girl! She was more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined and I felt so blessed! I woke up this morning wondering why time goes so quickly. I can not even grasp the thought that that sweet little angel in my arms thirteen years ago is almost taller than me and is a teenager! It brought me to tears this morning just thinking about it! I have to admit that I love these years though. She is becoming such a beautiful young lady and I enjoy our time together so much! If I could tell everyone one thing that I have learned about motherhood it would be to enjoy every waking moment. Don't let life become routine. Make a memory every single day of their life and cherish it always! Just yesterday I was holding my angel in my arms wondering what it was going to be like having someone so little to love and to take care of. Well today I am feeling so overwhelmed with joy and heartache at the same time. I love watching her grow but then again, I want to keep her right where she is! God has truly blessed me by giving Brittanie to me and I praise Him for everyday that I have her!

To my angel,

"Sister", I love you more than you will ever know! When I was your age your Nana used to tell me "I love you too much, I don't think you will ever know how much I love you until you have your own children" and now I know what she is talking about! I am so proud of the young lady that you are becoming. Everyday that I get to wake up and call myself your Mom I feel blessed! Thank you for all of the memories and I can't wait to see what the next 13 years bring! I love you! Mom



Sissy opening her presents

All my babies celebrating the #13

Brittanie with our friends Toni and James Ingram

Brittanie with our friends The Bouvier's

Sissy with Connor James Bouvier opening their gift

Morgan and Carson Ingram celebrating with Sissy

The Applebee's gang singing Happy Birthday to my Baby!

No comments: