Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cold......Brrrrrrrr......

Holy Cow it's cold!!! I am so not a winter person! I like to be comfortable! I can't even get warm in my own house! I have adjusted the thermostat a gagillion times (which I don't like to do because it will cause the bill to go up) and still can't get warm!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! Help!!!!! The only place that I have found that I can get comfortable is in my bed and that's not such a good idea because then, I get absolutely nothing done!!! Sometimes it's ok to have days like that but, I am ashamed to admit I had one of those days yesterday and quite honestly I can't afford to have two in a row! I think I've got it....if I would get off this computer and do some activity around the house I would probably warm up.....and maybe get some things checked off my to do list! Wow, I am a genius! Ok, maybe not a genius but it does seem like a pretty good idea but so does a nice hot bubble bath! Don't you just hate the decisions you have to make as an adult? Anyway, I am off to do whatever it is that I decide to do to be productive today and I hope that you all stay warm :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so silly! It's cold here too and I'm going for the Hot Bath theary. I'll let you know how it works (he, he)! Luv Ya, Mom