Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holy Muscles!!!

Today Bryan and I started working out at a local gym!!! I was SUPER excited that he was home to go with me!! We worked out really hard!!! Like, REALLY hard!! I was under the impression that we were going to start out slow and ease into it but, WRONG again!! We walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill, then I rode the bike for 15minutes then moved on to the free weights. Wow, Bob and Jillian would not be impressed!!! I have no idea how to workout on free weights. My poor hubby was trying to help me but, I have never used those in a workout before. Anyway, after making a complete dummy of myself on those we moved on to the weight machines. At least those have a picture to illustrate the correct way to use them. That was a little bit better! We walked out of there 2 hours after going in and I was just bouncing and totally proud of myself. But NOW is a TOTALLY different story!!! My legs are KILLING me!!!! SERIOUSLY KILLING ME!!!!! I am anxious to go back tomorrow so I can stretch them some more. I have been told and experienced that working them out the next day will help with soreness. I would like to go tomorrow morning but, I have to work so, tomorrow I will suffer through my day and workout promptly at 3:15 :-) I can see it now......I am going to be one toned, smokin hot mom and wife!! I can't wait!!!

No comments: