Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thank you God for brothers!!

Happy 34th Birthday Bub!!!



Today is my only brother's birthday! I am truly blessed to have you in my life. You are one of my best friends and your phone calls brighten my days!! For those of you that don't know, my brother and I are super close and about 8 years ago he moved to California and left me here. One thing is for sure, though I miss him terribly our conversations definitely don't suffer. We talk several times a week and sometimes daily! He is one of the true lights of my life and I don't know what I would do without him! I love the way my children's face lights up when they get to see him and vice versa! He is an amazing Uncle and I couldn't ask for anything more!! I have so many amazing memories growing up that I won't bore you with but, let me just say that I couldn't have asked for a better friend, role model and support system. I truly hope that one day my children have the love for their siblings that I do for mine and share the kind of friendship that we share.

I love you man!!!!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Happy Birthday David!!! We miss you and your family!!! MUAH!!!