Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Bryan and I bringing in the New Year together!

Happy New Year from The Washburns! We got to bring the new year in with some of our best friends and had a blast. I have been truly blessed for the last week and a half and have gotten to spend it with my husband...uninterrupted!! He took some vacation time and we have had a great time together. I can not blog long today because we are headed of to go deer hunting, just he and I! I am super excited because as I have said before, I love spending time with him in that little box. It is QUALITY!!! Just thought I would say Happy New Year and share a few photos with you from our fun evening! We wish you joy and happiness in this new year! By the way, no time now but soon I will blog about my New Years Resolution's!


I love dancin with my honey


The Washburn's and The Bouviers!


My favorite part of the new year


Bryan and his work buddy Paul


Bryan, Paul and I


Bryan with our buddy Bouvier

Are we not the best looking party crowd you have seen?

We had a blast Bouvier's!!! Thank you so much for ringing in the New Year with us!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Right back at ya babe!!! We love y'all too!!!